Aug 23, 2009

Our Reflections...



Hip Hip Hurray...to I-Ling Melinda...

am trying to find the most beautiful word to describe the ALS team as we are about to close the learning on Therapeutic use of stories... Racing against time I-Ling and Melinda have completed the audio-story and e-book having the final make-up to The Legend of Dragonville. The last few days of meetings on skype after all the members came together and put in all the therapeutic ingredients needed.
We have a beautiful song dl by I-ling: Crouching Tiger & Hidden dragon as the theme song with narration by each member and complimented with a beautiful story book by Melinda.

For the Group Reflection report, I read with joy and inspiration the members reflection. It was the most beautiful story book I have ever read...so authentic and congruent. I was not able to attach here but instead sent a pdf file to all of you. It has been a wonderful journey and I looked forward to start the next project on Therapeutic use of Group, knowing it will be another challenging and learning module with the team.



A little pat on our shoulders as Phaik Nie puts it that "we surely have grown from Small world play..." ahemmmmm

2 comments:

  1. i like the turtle, the picture is so energetic...lively...
    ya, i do be proud of all of u...
    welldone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure not meet the deadline, if not, for all of you all, hand-in-hand we pulled each other towards it. Hip Hip Hooraah, indeed, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete