Jul 28, 2009

Gan-en=grateful

In this post, I would like to say Gan-en to Seok Binn, I-link and Melinda for helping me to complete 2/3 of the story telling assignment, less the puppet show. My heart felt thanks to SeokBinn for sending me the links to Audacity and Lame
...Bravo!I managed to download Audacity and got my voice recorded.Then I m lost as to how to post it on my blog. I-ling helped to convert to an mp3 file and put on Internet Archive and finally posting it on the blog. I am lost here... To Melinda for the motivation to strive on ... and Phaik Nie for keeping us updated on available links in "Storytelling".

2 comments:

  1. got "i-link" to help u ya...
    i am happy what i learn from CPPD e-learn can benefit my ALS members :)
    haha...
    i am waiting a head to watch the "show"....
    yeah~let's rock

    ReplyDelete